YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T KNOW THIS: YOU SHOULD NEVER EAT CUCUMBERS AND TOMATOES IN THE SAME SALAD!
- Eating fruit after meals is not a good idea – fruits need a lot of time to be digested and should never stay long in the stomach. Eating them after a meal will result in “wine” in your stomach that can lead to acid reflux and other digestive problems.
- Mac and cheese is a popular meal in the USA, but one that should be avoided nonetheless. Macaroni are rich in starch, which has a different digestion time than protein, so the delay will lead to inevitable fermentation and further digestive problems. The same goes for macaroni and meat.
- Meat and cheese omelet is a favorite meal of millions, but you should avoid putting too much protein on the same dish. Choose only one type of protein per meal.
- You should never mix bread or noodles with orange juice as the acid content required to digest the juice can destroy the enzyme responsible for starch digestion.
- Vegetables and cheese is another no-no combination – eating it will only result in bloating.
- You should never eat melon and watermelon together, as these fruits are meant to be consumed alone, not in combination with any other fruit.
- Many people love eating bananas and milk, but this combination will significantly slow down your digestion.
- People usually add fruit to their bowl of yogurt for breakfast, but this combination will slow down your digestion and harm your intestinal flora. This especially goes for adding pineapple to your yogurt, which boosts the active ingredients that cause food poisoning
Share and Enjoy