After consuming heavy meals,many people complain of their bloated belly. This condition is quite common and rather unpleasant.
Many physicians believe that bloating is actually gasthat is trapped inside the stomach. This condition is associated with the dietary habits, which means that you can improve your condition by introducing healthy eating habits.
Here are several common factors that cause bloating, and once you learn how to distinguish them, you will be able to relieve your condition.
– It occurs as result of the gas that is trapped behind the feces. Increase your fiber intake to prevent constipation.
Smoothies, berries and whole grain bread are some of the foods you should eat more often. But, you do not want to eat that much, because excessive intake of fiber is never good.
– Avoid alcohol, sugar and starch. Poorly digested sugars and starch make you feel bloated. Low-carb diet is the real thing. Tryfruit smoothies, and use berries as base ingredients. Veggies work great, too.
– Chronic stress causes bloating and stomach ache.Eat healthy foods, drinks and find a proper way to de- stress yourself in every situation.
– Insufficient water intake is a major contributor to numerous diseases and health problems. Coffee and sugar dehydrate tissues. Bloated stomach is sign of fluid retention, which is a condition in which tissues and organs retain more water than needes. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Experts agree that a healthy individual should drinkabout 6-8 glasses of water.
– Enjoy your meals. Go on the slow road. When you eat fast, you fail to chew food properly, and eventually you get that bloated belly. Take small bites and have fun eating!
Share and Enjoy