Try To Avoid Soy Milk This Is The Reasons Why !!!
Soy milk has recently come into mainstream culture, much to the chagrin of nutritionists and health experts everywhere. While it is often touted as being the healthier choice when it comes to buying milk, that notion could not be further from the truth.
So you are aware, the ingredients in soy milk are as follows:
- Soy milk (filtered water, whole soybeans)
- Cane Sugar
- Sea Salt
- Natural flavor
- Calcium carbonate
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Vitamin D2
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Vitamin B12
You should avoid drinking soy milk for the following reasons:
- Soybeans are chock-full of “antinutrients.” Consuming only two glasses of soy milk a day has the potential to change a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- It will cause the body to need more vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
- Soybeans have been seen to increase clotting of the red blood cells because of haemagglutinin, making them clump together.
- Almost all of soy is genetically modified in some way, and is one of the most highly contaminated foods when it comes to pesticides.
- Soy products have been seen to contain large amounts of phytic acid. Phytic acid inhibits the body’s utilization of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc.
- Soy products have been seen to contain toxic levels of aluminum, which has damaging effects on the nervous system and kidneys, and has been tied to the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Soy is made of a compound that resembles vitamin B12, but that is not easily processed by our bodies. This, in turn, creates a B12 deficiency.
- Soy proteins are often subject to high temperatures when they are being processed into soy protein isolate or vegetable protein, which makes them unhealthy for our digestive processes.
- If a woman has breast cancer, the isoflavones in soy have been seen to exacerbate the growth of cancer cells.
- Soy naturally contains different plant estrogens, known as phytoestrogens. These phytoestrogens alter endocrine functionality, which can lead to infertility and breast cancer in women.
Share and Enjoy