Treat Cracked Heels Overnight With This One Natural Ingredient
1. ScrubbingYou can get rid of cracked feet by scrubbing the hard, dead skin away. Prior to scrubbing, soak your feet in warm soapy water in order to help soften the skin and make it easier to scrub.
- Before going to bed, you can mix some liquid soap in a foot tub filled with warm water. 2. You should soak your feet in this warm soapy water for about 20 minutes. 3. You have to utilize a pumice stone to gently scrub off the loosened dead skin cells. 4. Wash your feet with clean water and pat dry with a soft towel. 5. Apply some foot cream or moisturizer and put on a pair of clean cotton socks overnight.
2. LEMON JUICELemon juice can also be utilized for healing your cracked heels. Its acetic nature removes the dead skin cells. In this way it helps you get a new soft and smooth skin in place of your cracked skin on heels. There are many ways to use lemon for cracked heels.
- You need to cut a lemon in two halves and take one half of it.
- Massage your feet with the lemon half, so that in this way the juice is transferred to your heels.
- You should do this for five minutes.
- Gently scrub your feet with a soft cloth or brush.
- Wash off with water.
3. OLIVE OIL
- Apply virgin olive oil on a cotton ball and massage your feet in a circular motion. The massage should last for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wear cotton socks and leave about 1 hour.
- You can make foot cream with these ingredients: take 1 tbsp olive oil, a few drops of lemon oil or lavender oil in a small bottle and add an equal amount of water to it. Shake it before use.
Share and Enjoy