This Simple Oil Protects The Kidneys, Cures Diabetes And Is A Great Aphrodisiac !
Cinnamon has amazing healing properties, and the same goes for cinnamon essential oil. It has a spicy and sweet aroma enjoyed around the world. You can use cinnamon in almost everything: tea, sweets, remedies, etc.
Homemade cinnamon oil :
– To prepare this healthy oil you only need cinnamon sticks, olive oil and a glass jar with wide mouth and straight sides
– Put the cinnamon sticks in the jar, and pour the olive oil until they’re covered
– Keep the jar for three weeks in a warm spot (near the window)
– Shake the contents every day so the cinnamon oil is released
– After three weeks, the cinnamon oil will be released from the cinnamon sticks
– Strain the mixture through a gauze, or pull the cinnamon oil from the sticks using your fingers.
– Pour the oil in a glass bottle and keep it in a dry and cool place.
Health benefits of cinnamon oil :
1. Protects the kidneys
The cinnamon oil protects the kidneys from damage by toxins, and reduces their workload as well.
Combined with other essential oils, you can use the cinnamon oil for an arthritis massage. Add 4-5 drops of it in mustard oil, then warm them together and massage the painful area gently.
3. Urinary tract infections
These infections are common, but are also very unpleasant. Thankfully, a bath with essential oil helps. Add 10-15 drops of cinnamon oil in your bath, and repeat the procedure 3-4 times. It will heal the infection quickly.
Just a drop of cinnamon oil is enough to provide nutrients from the cinnamon. Add 1 drop of this oil to salads or any food. It will reduce the glucose levels in the blood and stimulate the pancreas. Cinnamon oil from the bark of cinnamon trees is high in cinnamaldehyde which easily reduces high blood sugar levels.
Inhale some cinnamon oil to relax your mind and overcome your negative feelings.
Share and Enjoy