The Perfect Vegetarian Breakfast Smoothie!
The Perfect Smoothie for Vegetarians!Here’s What it Contains:
- Black strap molasses – Iron, minerals and calcium.
- Chia – Omega 3’s, antioxidants and calcium.
- Cocoa powder – Antioxidants
- Almond butter and milk – Protein
- Baobab powder – Antioxidants, iron and vitamin C
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons black strap molasses
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon baobob powder
Directions:Combine the ingredients in a blender and press blend. The result is a deliciously hearty iron rich, chocolatey, protein rich, get your day started right -breakfast smoothie. This recipe makes two 8 ounce servings which means share it with someone you love. In fact, it’s very child-friendly. My four year old drinks it like a treat and my one year old eats it from a bowl like cereal. Little do they know that mommy is stuffing them full of the nutrients that tend to be absent from our vegetarian and soy-free diet.
Share and Enjoy