THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU PEE INDICATES HOW HEALTHY YOU ARE
Can we pee too often?
Unfortunately, there is. If you pee 11 times per day or more after drinking two liters of fluid, this could mean you have a problem with pee frequency. Oftentimes, too much peeing is due to an overactive bladder, which may be contracting more than necessary. This results to feeling the urge to pee a lot. But Dr. Grafstein says we can train our bladder. The condition is that we don’t have incontinence problems.Other Urine related Facts
- Holding your pee isn’t bad, unless it starts to hurt.
- Habitually holding your pee can increase risk for infections of the bladder.
- The normal pee color is see-through yellow.
- Some foods can change the color of the pee. Eg: Eating blackberries can change it to pink.
- Asparagus can cause your pee to be foul-smelling.
- Pee is 95% water.
- Sweet-smelling urine is a sign of diabetes
- The average stream of pee is about seven seconds.
- Your urine stream becomes weaker as you grow older.
- You also pee more as you age.
Share and Enjoy