The Acupressure Points You Need to Know to Quickly Relieve Gas, Bloating and Stomach Pain
ACUPRESSURE POINTS FOR GAS YOU SHOULD KNOWHere are some of the main acupressure points on our body for gas that you can try to relieve bloating and other stomach issues.
1. STOMACH POINTSWhere They Are: These points are located on the body`s middle lines. The first one is found above the navel while the other about 2 cm below. How It Helps: Apply pressure on the acupressure points for gas to reduce constipation, stomach pain, abdominal contraction, emotional stress heartburn, back pain, and frustration. For optimal results, put pressure on these points on a regular basis.
2. LOWER BACK POINTSWhere They Are: The lower back acupressure points for gas are situated on the lower side of the body and also called the Sea of Vitality. The area around your waistline has 4 lower back points for gas. How It Helps: Applying pressure on the lower back acupressure points for gas relieves stomach pain, abdominal pain, and indigestion. However, don’t exercise these points in case you have a weak back.
3. HAND POINTSWhere They Are: The hand acupressure points for gas are located on the inside of the wrist and are also referred to as Inner Gate Point. How It Helps: Applying pressure on the hand acupressure points for gas improves the digestive process and eliminates nausea and stomach pain.
4. LEG THREE MILESWhere They Are: This point is also known as Zu San Li, meaning “leg three miles”. In other words, these points boost energy and allow people to walk three miles very easily when they are tired. To locate the point, bend the leg and place 4 fingers below the kneecap. Begin with your index finger at the base of the kneecap and rest of the fingers below it. The point is located on the outer side of the shin bone. How It Helps: The stimulation of this point boosts energy, boosts immunity, improves digestion, and relives nausea, vomiting, constipation, gas, bloating, and diarrhea.
5. POINTS ON FEETWhere They Are: In fact, the feet have two important acupressure points for gas on them. To find them, cross your ankle over the knee and you can find them with your thumb. One is located on the top of the arch and 1 finger`s width away from the foot`s ball while the second is located where the bones of the second and big toe meet. How It Helps: Stimulating the first point calms your stomach, reduces gas, and improves circulation, while stimulation of the second point reduces gas and bloating.
6. THREE YIN CROSSINGWhere They Are: This point is located about 3 finger widths above the bone of the inner ankle. How It Helps: Applying pressure on this point accelerates the healing process of flatulence, colitis, and abdominal distention. Source:http://myhealthyreason.com
Share and Enjoy