If you are stuck, try these 10 strange exercise for your brain!
2. Take a shower with your eyes closed Tactile sensations will activate other areas of the brain. Your hands feel that it is impossible to see and send signals to the brain. How to do it: try using the bodies of only tactile feelings (do everything extremely carefully to avoid injury). Open the tap water set, trusting only to the senses. Then wash your self whit closed eyes.
3. Change your morning habits Studies of the brain ,showed that the new tasks increase the area of the cortex, fixing the increase in the level of activity of the brain. How to do it: put on your clothes after breakfast, walk with the dog in another area, change your favorite channel on TV and radio.
4. Turn upside down the usual items! Literally When you watch properly reversed items your left "verbal" part of the brain recognize them easily and immediately transferred to your attention elsewhere. When you turn them upside down, your right brain turns and tries to recognize shapes, colors and attitude towards strangers his paintings.
How to do it: Turn upside down your family pictures, clocks, calendars.
In most families each has its own seat at the table, but your brain needs constant of new experiences.
How to do it: change places, change position to the table you take, and you will look at another corner of the room where you are. Even the way in which you reach pepper and salt.
6. Breathe new flavors You probably do not even remember learning that the aroma of coffee is associated with the beginning of a new day. You can activate new roads connecting new, unusual flavors - vanilla, mint, etc. With some activities. How to do it: Keep extract your favorite fragrance around the bed every week. Open it and inhale as you wake up, then you can dress and wash.
The hippocampus is a part of the brain responsible for memory. They will be brighter if they participate smells, sounds and images. How to do it: try to recognize new sounds and flavors in your path. Opening the window will help you.
The stores are designed so that the most used goods are located at eye level. So you do not see a lot of things, looking only at this level. How to do it: stop about any line in the shop and look at the shelves up and down. If you see things that you have not noticed, take good read up and think about it. Not necessarily to buy, but you also have already broken the routine and have acquired new experience.
9. Increase communications during the day Research has repeatedly shown that lack of communication has a serious negative impact on overall cognitive abilities.
How to do it: You want to drink? It is better to buy a drink from a seller in the store than by machine.
We use various departments of the brain when we read or hear ourselves when we read aloud or silently. How to do it: read aloud to your interlocutor, alternating the roles of listener and reader. So you'll spend more time together.
Share and Enjoy