Simple Ways On How To Make Your Neck Look Younger – This Is Just Amazing
Here are some natural ways on how to have a youthful and flawless neck.
- The Use Of Vitamin C A known source of antioxidant is vitamin C. Really beneficial is taking oral supplements or even foods containing vitamin C. SPF moisturizer together with it, can really boost the effect according to research. That people must look for a serum with L-ascorbic acid for quick absorption into the skin recommends a dermatologist named Beatriz Molina.
- Avoid Sun Damage Just like other parts of the body the skin on the neck can be easily damaged by the sun’s heat especially this summer. That’s why, always use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 having zinc and titanium in the mixture that blocks both UVA and UVB rays.
- Have a Regular Exercise Doing exercises specifically for the neck would be very beneficial in order to a firm and young-looking neck. That people who exercise at least twice a week have thicker, more elastic skin have shown many studies. It is also said that the exercises are effective as oxygen circulates better.
- Try a Collagen Supplement What is collagen first? “Collagen is a part of the connective tissue that in the skin helps in firmness, suppleness and constant renewal of skin cells” according to News-Medical. It is also stated that collagen is vital for skin elasticity. Thus, really effective would be taking a genuine collage supplement.
- Consume Fatty Acids Before Sleeping at Night Consume foods rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids like salmon, sardines, avocado, spinach, flax-seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. before bedtime. This is because these fatty acids are used to produce collagen and rebuild skin cells. About four hours before sleeping try eating these foods
Share and Enjoy