Luckily, there is a simple way to resolve them by using honey. The most common eye problems today are mostly caused by the dangerous radiation that’s coming from electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops as well as the air pollution.
Honey is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial agent which can treat conjunctivitis, cataract, pink eye, dry eyes and other eye problems easily.
Cataract is a condition that causes progressive cloudiness of the eye lens which can blur your vision.
It is caused by excess protein buildup in the lens. Smokers and people exposed to high pollution are more exposed to the risk of cataract.
– To treat it naturally, boil some water and leave it to cool down, then mix 1 part of honey with 3 parts of the water.
– Put 1-2 drops of the solution in your eyes and repeat the process 3-4 times a day for best results.
Keratitis is the medical name for inflammation of the cornea.
This problem can be caused by problems such as dry eyes, infections, eyelid disorders or physical injuries to the eye. If not treated on time, corneal inflammation can severely damage the eye.
– To treat it, mix 30% of honey with 70% of vitamin drops. Just put 1-2 drops of the mixture below your eyelids every day for 10 days and it will reduce the inflammation.
– If you’re feeling a tingling sensation, don’t worry – it will disappear soon.
Conjunctivitis is usually caused by infections, allergies or a physical agent such as UV or infrared light.
Besides the redness, the condition causes discomfort, watery discharge from the eyes and swollen eyelids.
– To treat it quickly, mix 30% of honey and 70% of distilled water, then apply 3 drops of the mixture in your eyes twice a day.
Share and Enjoy