Rub Some Baking Soda On Your Nails And Watch What Happens… This Trick Will Change Your Life Forever!
- You should drink baking soda with water to ease pain in the muscles after a hard workout.
- You can also use baking soda to destroy nail fungus and eliminate grime. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to apply some baking soda on a nail brush and scrub your nails.
- You should try this simple trick as well – just mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, peppermint essential oil and a small amount of water. Soak them for nearly 20 minutes and the itching, odor and soreness will be relieved.
- You can also use baking soda to refresh your breath – just gargle a little bit of baking soda.
- Or, you can use baking soda to brush your teeth. Here’s what you need to do – just add some on your toothbrush and you will get the best way to whiten teeth.
- You can use this powerful ingredient to reduce the appearance of acne, dead skin and excess facial oil. How – just use a scrub made of baking soda. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to mix a teaspoon of baking soda, a teaspoon of water and then rub your face. Also, you can relieve insect bites, bee stings, itching from sumac, oak and poison ivy. Mix baking soda and water, which is an excellent paste for stings. Prepare a paste of water and baking soda in order to canker herpes and sores lesion. They will dry fast.
- You can get rid of oral thrush by gargling a mixture of water and baking soda.
- Or, you can also treat UTI by preparing a drink with 230 ml of water and ½ teaspoon of baking soda. Drink it twice daily.
- Use baking soda to reduce the thrombosis symptoms. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to combine lemon juice or apple cider vinegar with baking soda.
- You can also use this powerful ingredient to get rid of Candida yeast. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to make a mixture of warm water and a teaspoon of baking soda and use it. Then the itching will stop.
- You should be very careful, because baking soda is not recommended for children under the age of 5 or pregnant women.
- Be careful while using baking soda with other prescribed medications. Note: you should consult with your doctor before starting any of these treatments.
- Do not forget to dissolve baking soda before using. Never use it in powdered form.
- If you are trying to avoid sodium, then don’t use baking soda because it can drain minerals and vitamins from the organism. You mustn’t use baking soda treatments longer than 2 weeks. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.
Share and Enjoy