Red Cabbage Several Times Healthier Than Green!
In everyday life green cabbage is consumed more than the red one. But it is important to know that the consumption of red cabbage gives the body a few more vitamins and minerals than usual. Red cabbage contains around 6-8 times more vitamin C than green cabbage, it is also very rich in calcium, potassium, iron, B vitamins and beta carotene.
Large amounts of vitamin C are important in the production of collagen. Frequent consumption of cabbage, especially in winter, helps to maintain healthy skin and makes it shiny. The red cabbage helps in healing of acne on the face faster than the green one. It is also assumed that helps build a healthy brain and healthy heart muscle.
100 g red cabbage contains:
- Regulates high blood pressure
- Creates antibodies in a case of congenital genetic defects
- Helps to improve male fertility
- Heals stomach ulcers
- Protects against attacks of stomach acid
The juice squeezed from red cabbage helps to soothe the cough. It is calculated as 100 ml. Drained juice from red cabbage is mixed with 120 g of sugar. This compound is boiled until it thickens.
Consume regular fresh squeezed juice from red cabbage, until the ulcer is gone.
- 31 calories
- 0.16 g. Total fat (0.034 g saturated fat, 0,125 g polyunsaturated fat, 0, 019 g
- 0 g cholesterol
- 27 mg. sodium
- 243 mg. potassium
- 7,37 g. Total carbohydrates (2.1 g dietary fiber, sugars 3.91)
- 1.43 g. proteins
- Reduce pain and swelling .
- When injuries and swelling occur, put cabbage leaves in place of the injury.
To overcome the effects of drunkenness take two tablespoons of red cabbage syrup.
Consume 2-3 cups of freshly squeezed red cabbage juice daily.
Share and Enjoy
You may also like...