Mix THIS With Orange Juice To Flush Nicotine Out Of Your Body Fast!
What is Cream of Tartar?Cream of tartar, or also known as potassium hydrogen tartrate, is a powder sediment that comes from the bottom of a wine barrel. With that said, cream of tartar is not alcoholic. Enough said. Let’s move to the juicy benefits!
1. Quit SmokingIn addition to pulling nicotine right from your system, proponents claim that cream of tartar actually makes you dislike the taste of cigarettes altogether. For those who are trying to quit smoking, cream of tartar typically works when mixed with orange juice. The orange juice restores the body’s vitamin C levels, which take a hit due to the chemicals in cigarettes. Moreover, the vitamin C further helps your body flush nicotine. One source claims they quit smoking by drinking a medium glass of orange juice mixed with half a teaspoon of cream of tartar every night for a period of 30 days.
2. Reduce Arthritis Pain100 grams of cream of tartar contains 2 milligrams of magnesium. According to Dr. Sircus, “magnesium modulates cellular events involved in inflammation.” This makes cream of tartar one of the best remedies for arthritis. Mix 2 tablespoons of cream of tartar with 3 tablespoons of Epsom salt to create a bath and soak in it for 30-40 minutes, once or twice daily.
3. Relieve Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)According to EverydayRoots, cream of tartar relieves UTI by altering your urine’s pH levels. This creates an environment that makes it hard for bacteria to thrive in. Mix 1 and a half teaspoons of cream of tartar with 1 cup of warm water and add a few drops of lemon juice. Drink this mixture 1-2 times every day.
4. Clear AcneAccording to Leaf.tv, cream of tartar’s acidic properties make it an excellent acne-fighting, cleaning agent for your skin. However, you should not apply the cream directly to your face. Instead, make a drink by mixing 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar with 8 ounces of water or orange juice. Drink this daily, and after some time, the mixture will remove all the toxins and bacteria that causes acne.
5. Lower Blood PressureIf you have high blood pressure problems, check with your doctor to see if the cause is potassium deficiency – which mainly is. If that’s the cause, cream of tartar can take care of it! 100 grams of cream of tartar contains a whopping 16,500 milligrams of potassium. Take 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar and mix it with a glass of water. Drink before going to bed.
Health Concerns:Cream of tartar contains an extremely high amount of potassium – 495 mg per teaspoon. Our body’s daily requirement for potassium is 3500 mg. This poses a risk for people with kidney disease. Cream of tartar is usually used in tiny amounts. Source:healthinformative.net
Share and Enjoy