Look 10 Years Younger With This Miracle Japanese Face Mask
Rejuvenating Japanese Face MaskJapanese women are renowned for their beautiful skin. Geisha’s have been using rice-flour on their skin for decades but they also bathe in leftover water, from rinsing uncooked rise, as a means to protect their skin from UV damage while also hydrating the skin and prevent wrinkles. Rice has an ingredient called inositol which is wonderful in helping to slow down aging by promoting blood circulation and effectively benefiting the overall health of the skin. Ingredients:
- 2-3 tbsp. rice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Put 2-3 tbsp. rice in some water and cook until the rice gets soft.
- Wash the cooked rice and put them in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp. honey and 1 tbsp. milk and mix. Use a potato masher to mash the rice mixture.
- Apply the rice mask on your face and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash off the mask using the rice water. You can keep the mask for 4 days in your fridge and you can use it every day.
Share and Enjoy