Don`t Spend Your Money On Pedicure: Use Two Ingredients From Your Kitchen And Make Your FEET LOOK NICE
Cracked feet are a common problem and a sign of improper foot care. The skin of the feet does not have any oil glands, therefore, it is usually dry.
Lack of moisture can be the reason behind dry and cracked feet, but cracked feet can also be caused by medical conditions as well. Elderly people, those with diabetes, or people with athlete’s foot are all at risk for developing severely cracked feet. The fissures of the feet affect the epidermis sometimes the cracks move deep into dermis causing severe pain. Moreover, zinc and omega 3 fatty acids can lead to cracked feet.
Other causes include, standing for long hours, using harsh soaps, cold weather, continuous exposure to water, being overweight, and wearing improper footwear. Conditions like eczema, psoriasis, thyroid disease and diabetes can also contribute to this problem.
Fortunately, there is a way to speed up the process with two simple ingredients.
This recipe includes milk and baking soda. The lactic acid in the milk exfoliates the top layers of the dead skin, which helps your skin glow. The baking soda gently buffs away your tougher calluses and dry patches.
How To Create Your Feet Soak
- 2 – 4 cups of milk
- 1 tbsp. of baking soda
This procedure can be repeated at least once a week.
- Warm the milk.
- Pour the milk into a good sized bowl. You need to be able to fit both feet in the container at the same time, side-by-side.
- Soak your feet in the milk for around 5 minutes, and then grab your baking soda. Lightly sprinkle a liberal amount of the powder into your foot bath.
- Scrub your feet while giving plenty of attention to areas where the skin is usually harder, or thicker. Massage plenty of the mixture into these areas.
- After scrubbing, let your feet soak for another five minutes.
- Clean your feet with warm water, dry thoroughly and apply foot cream.
Share and Enjoy
You may also like...