Doctors Hide This, Learn How To Heal Your Thyroid Naturally
- Optimize the consumption of vitamin A, D, and K2,as these vitamins are extremely important for the overall health and the thyroid hormones. According to recent research, the deficiency in these vitamins may lead to thyroid problems.
- Seaweed and other sea vegetables– You should regularly consume algae and other sea vegetables such as nori, kombu, and wakame, as they are the major dietary source of iodine and are extremely high in nutrients.
- Coconut Oil – This oil does not interfere with the conversion of T4 to T3 as other oils, so you should use it for cooking. It will stimulate weight loss, improve your metabolism, and it will also support your immune health which is extremely important in the case of thyroid issues. You should consume at least a tablespoon a day.
- Avoid Gluten – Gluten may result in an autoimmune response in some people, and it is believed to lead to Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, an autoimmune common thyroid disease.
- Drinking Bone Broth on a daily basis–This healthy elixir will boost the immune system, and cure and seal the intestinal mucosa, which are vital for an improved thyroid health. Therefore, drink a cup of this broth every day with seaweed flakes and a pinch of sea salt.
- Especially if the thyroid problem is due to trauma, severe depression, very disturbing news, or constant stress, you should try some relaxation techniques, like yoga, meditation or tai chi.
Share and Enjoy