Be aware of THIS: These 9 changes on the tongue reveal almost all your diseases
Following 9 changes reveals health problems:
- A thin surface white layer, visible traces of teeth and a few red dots: this appearance of the tongue suggests a lack of energy in the body that causes fatigue, poor appetite and excessive sweating. It is reflected in the mood, but such persons are usually anxious and nervous.
- A thin yellow layer in the middle surrounded by the rest of the red surface of the tongue: this refers to the problems with digestion, dehydration and skin diseases. All this manifests itself in the psyche, so people with such a tongue are usually changeable moods.
- Mass white layer, swollen edges of the tongue: this refers to the appearance of unbalanced operation of the digestive system and the tendency to accumulate water in the body. People of this situation often feel fatigued and listless.
- Black spots on purple surface: pointing to the difficulty of functioning of the circulatory system, so people can have problems with varicose veins, feeling of heaviness in the legs, headache, chest pain and skin dull.
- A thin white layer and a red tip of the tongue: this situation reveals that the organism is exposed to constant stress caused by unstable emotional state. The energy in the body is accumulated in the nodes that cause inflammation.
- Red tongue with thick yellow layers in the middle of the surface: it is an indicator of elevated body temperature, which indicates a possible urinary tract infection or skin problems. People with such problems are often angry and do not feel comfortable in their body.
- A thick white layer on the center of the pale swollen tongue: a look that suggests an infection or inflammation associated with an autoimmune disease, and a lack of vitamins and minerals. Such conditions cause a pale complexion, pain in the spine and the feeling of panic.
- Cracks on a red surface of the tongue: suggest a fungal infection in the body, accompanied by night sweats, insomnia and irritations.
- Tongue which surface is pale and without deposits: point to reduced blood flow in the body, and anemia, which can cause dizziness and fatigue, and the people of this state are suffering from a lack of concentration and memory. Besides that, such tongue is often a sign of possible hormonal imbalance in woman.
Share and Enjoy