Balance Your Hormones And Detoxify Your Lymphatic System Naturally
1. Breathe deeply.Our bodies have three times more lymph fluid than blood, yet no organ to pump it. On the pumping action of deep breathing to help it transport toxins into the blood before they are detoxified by your liver your lymph system relies . So breathe in that sweet smell of healing oxygen. Breathe out toxins.
2. Get moving.Exercise also ensures the lymph system flows properly. The best kind is rebounding on a mini trampoline, which can dramatically improve lymph flow, but aerobic exercise and stretching also work well.
3. Drink plenty of water.Lymph fluid cannot flow properly without adequate water. To help ensure the water is readily absorbed by your cells, I frequently add some oxygen or pH drops or fresh lemon juice .
4. Trash the neon-colored sports drinks, forget the soda and drop the fruit “juices” that are more sugar than fruit.These sugar-, color- and preservative-laden beverages add to the already overburdened workload your lymph system must handle.
5. On an empty stomach eat more raw fruit.The acids and enzymes in fruit are powerful lymph cleansers. Eat them on an empty stomach for maximum lymph-cleansing benefits and best digestion . Most fruits are digested within 30 minutes or so and quickly help you feel better.
6.To get adequate chlorophyll to help purify your blood and lymph eat plenty of green vegetables .
7. Eat raw, unsalted nuts and seeds to power up your lymph with adequate fatty acids.Choose from hazelnuts, macadamias, Brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
8. Add a few lymph-boosting herbal teas to your day, such asechinacea, goldenseal, pokeroot astragalus, or wild indigo root tea.Before combining two or more herbs consult an herbalist or natural medicine specialist or if you’re taking any medications or suffer from any serious health conditions. Avoid using herbs while pregnant or lactating and avoid long-term use of any herb without first consulting a qualified professional.
9. Dry skin brush before showering.Use a natural bristle brush to brush in circular motions upward from the feet to the torso and from the fingers to the chest your dry skin . You want to work in the same direction as your lymph flows—toward the heart.
10. Alternate cold and hot showers for several minutes.The cold causes them to contract and the heat dilates the blood vessels . If you have a heart or blood pressure condition or if you are pregnant avoid this type of therapy .
11. Get a gentle massage.A gentle massage can push up to 78 percent of stagnant lymph back into circulation , studies show . Massage frees trapped toxins. You should try a lymph drainage massage , a special form of massage that targets lymph flow in the body. Whatever type of massage you choose, make sure it is gentle. On the muscles too much pressure may feel good but it doesn’t have the same lymph-stimulating effects. Source:naturallifefornewday.com
Share and Enjoy