This Tibetan recipe is found in the ancient Tibetan monastery, written on clay tablets.
Is assumed to be written more than 2000 years and treats digestive disorders, prevents heart attack and brain attack, prevents tumor formation process, improves eyesight, but rejuvenates and guarantees a long life too.
– Boil the 1.5 liters of water, then on a low heat add the grated garlic and lemon (add the lemon juice too).
– Cook all the ingredients in a closed container. Simmer this mixture on low heat for 15 minutes, not one minute longer.
– When the mixture has cooled, place it in a jar.
Consume 50ml. of this medicine daily, in the morning. Repeat this procedure for 25 days.
When you drink the whole dose, take a 10-day break, and then repeat the process again!
Stick to the daily dose and the ten-day break. For a better health, it is recommended to take one or two doses per year
This process should be repeated twice in a year or at two intervals of six months.
- 300g of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 kg of lemons with peel (to be finely sliced or grated)
- 1.5 liters of water
Share and Enjoy